Coverage perils can be selected as
- Basic Peril Form…Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Windstorm, Hail, Riot, Civil Commotion, Aircraft, Vehicles, Smoke,Vandalism & Malicious Mischief, Sonic Boom, Glass Breakage (building coverage only)
- Peril Form…adding Theft, Falling Objects,Sudden & Accidental Tearing Apart / Burning / Bulging of Heating or A/C Systems (excludes freezing), Accidental Discharge of Liquid/Steam from Plumbing/ Heating / Appliance (exclusions apply), Freezing, Sudden & Accidental Damage from Artificially Generated Electric Current, Weight of Ice & Snow
- Comprehensive Peril Form…
All physical damage is covered except exclusions such as war, nuclear radiation, earthquake, flood, radon, and others listed in the policy.
Claim Settlement Options include
- Replacement Cost
(Dwelling, Other Structures, Personal Property, Building Alterations & Additions)
No depreciation, repair or replacement matches kind & quality before covered loss
- Functional Replacement Cost
(Dwelling, Other Structures)
No depreciation, repair or replacement; uses modern materials and techniques
- Actual Cash Value
(Dwelling, Other Structures, Personal Property, Building Alterations & Additions) Depreciation for age, wear, tear
You may choose perils and claim settlement options. The standard limit for Other Structures is 20% of the Dwelling – may be increased.
You may choose perils and claim settlement options – major appliances to full furnishings.
Raising your deductible (portion you pay) lowers your premium.
LOSS OF USE
Covers the extra expense of living elsewhere (owner-occupied) or the loss of rental income (tenant occupied), up to 12 months, you incur while your home is rebuilt after a covered loss.
Offers assistance to visitors injured at your rental home, even when you are not negligent.
Provides legal defense and a settlement
- to those you may injure, or
- for property you may damage.
$5,000 limit if assessed by an association for a qualified insurance loss
ORDINANCE OR LAW
$20,000 for additional expenses to repair/rebuild after a covered loss
PARTIAL LIST of OPTIONAL COVERAGES
- Sewer & Drain Back-Up
- Other Structures Exclusion
- Sinkhole Collapse
- Rental Manufactured Home Bundle ($35)
ID Recovery; 24 months Loss of Use; $40,000 Ordinance or Law; $10,000 Siding & Roof Restoration
We ask for the opportunity to review your needs when purchasing home insurance. We also provide a written review each year.
DISCLAIMER: This brochure is provided as a convenient summary. It is not an offer of coverage. Details, limitations and exclusions are found in the actual policies.