Personal Property (furniture, clothing, appliances, electronics, etc.) We recommend a limit that will replace your contents without depreciation.
YOUR RENTED HOME
The Dwelling coverage can protect
- your Building Improvements and Betterments
- Standard limit is 10% of the amount of Personal Property
ML-4 Tenant Form covering…
- Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Windstorm, Hail, Riot, Civil Commotion, Aircraft, Vehicles, Smoke, Vandalism, Sinkhole Collapse of Building, Theft, Limited Glass Breakage (Bldg), Volcanic Action, Falling Objects, Collapse of Building, Sudden & Accidental Tearing Apart / Burning / Bulging of Heating or A/C Systems (excludes freezing), Accidental Discharge of Liquid/Steam from Plumbing/ Heating / Appliance (exclusions apply), Freezing, Sudden & Accidental Damage from Artificially Generated Electric Current, Weight of Ice & Snow
CLAIM SETTLEMENT OPTIONS
- Actual Cash Value Depreciation for age, wear, tear
- Replacement Cost – Contents
No depreciation settlement.
You choose a deductible (portion you pay) – $100; $250; $500; or $1,000. Raising your deductible lowers your premium.
Provides legal defense and a settlement
- to those you may injure, or
- for property you may damage.
Available limits are $25,000; $50,000; $100,000; or $300,000.
You can have additional coverage with a stand-alone Excess Liability Policy.
Offers assistance to visitors injured at your home, even when you are not negligent.
ADDITIONAL LIVING EXPENSE
Covers the additional expenses you incur elsewhere while your home is rebuilt after a covered loss.
This series is designed for a rented Primary Residence. If the rental unit is a mobile home, coverage is available under the Millville Mutual Mobilehome program.
PARTIAL LIST OF OPTIONS
- Additional Cohabitant (unrelated person)
- Boats, ATVs, Golf Carts
- Business Property
- Business in the Home
- Damage Due to Sewer & Drain Back-Up
- Equipment Breakdown
- Increased Improvements & Betterment
- Identity Recovery
- Scheduled Jewelry, Collectibles, Computers, Musical Instruments
- Liability extension for Secondary Homes
- Utility Vehicles
- Other special needs
We ask for the opportunity to review your needs when purchasing home insurance. We also provide a written review each year.
DISCLAIMER: This brochure is provided as a convenient summary. It is not an offer of coverage. Details, limitations and exclusions are found in the actual policies.