Coverage perils can be selected as
- Basic Peril Form…Fire, Lightning, Explosion,Windstorm, Hail, Riot, Civil Commotion, Aircraft, Vehicles, Smoke,Vandalism & Malicious Mischief, Sonic Boom, Glass Breakage (building coverage only)
- Named Peril Form…adding Theft, Falling Objects,Sudden & Accidental Tearing Apart / Burning / Bulging of Heating or A/C Systems (excludes freezing), Accidental Discharge of Liquid/Steam from Plumbing/ Heating / Appliance (exclusions apply), Freezing, Sudden & Accidental Damage from Artificially Generated Electric Current, Weight of Ice & Snow
- Comprehensive Peril Form…
All physical damage is covered except exclusions such as war, nuclear radiation, earthquake, flood, radon, and others listed in the policy.
Claim Settlement Options include
- Replacement Cost Guarantee (Dwelling, Other Structures) allows the covered rebuilding cost to exceed the limit shown on your policy.
- Replacement Cost(Dwelling, Other Structures,Personal Property, Building Alterations & Additions)
No depreciation, repair or replacement matches kind & quality before covered loss
- Functional Replacement Cost (Dwelling, Other Structures)
No depreciation, repair or replacement; uses modern materials and techniques
- Actual Cash Value (Dwelling, Other Structures, Personal Property, Building Alterations & Additions) Depreciation for age, wear, tear
You may choose perils and claim settlement options.
Traditional properties (not condominium ownership) include Dwelling coverage. The standard limit for Other Structures is 20% of the Dwelling Limit – may be increased.
Condo rental properties include a $5,000 limit for Building Alterations & Additions – may be increased.
You may choose perils and claim settlement options – major appliances to full furnishings.
Raising your deductible (portion you pay) lowers your premium.
LOSS OF USE
Covers the loss of rental income, up to 12 months, you incur while your home is rebuilt after a covered loss.
Offers assistance to visitors injured at your rental home, even when you are not negligent.
Provides legal defense and a settlement
- to those you may injure, or
- for property you may damage.
PARTIAL LIST of OPTIONAL COVERAGES
- Sewer & Drain Back-Up
- Rental Condo ($25)
ID Recovery; 24 months Loss of Use; $20,000 Ordinance or Law; $10,000 Building Alterations; $10,000 Increased Loss Assessment
- Rental Home ($35)
ID Recovery; 24 months Loss of Use; $40,000 Ordinance or Law; $10,000 Siding & Roof Restoration
We ask for the opportunity to review your needs when purchasing home insurance. We also provide a written review each year.