The Dwelling coverage can protect
- your Primary Home, Rental Property, Seasonal Home, or Vacant Home for Sale.
- Outbuildings such as a detached garage or shed
Coverage perils can be selected as
- Basic Form, covering Fire & Lightning
- Basic + Extended Form, also covering Explosion, Windstorm, Hail, Riot, Civil Commotion, Aircraft, Vehicles, Smoke, Vandalism & Malicious Mischief,
- Broad Form, also covering…Glass Breakage, Burglary Damage, Falling Objects, Collapse of Building, Sudden & Accidental Tearing Apart / Burning / Bulging of Heating or A/C Systems (excludes freezing), Accidental Discharge of Liquid/Steam from Plumbing/ Heating / Appliance (exclusions apply), Freezing, Sudden & Accidental Damage from Artificially Generated Electric Current, Weight of Ice & Snow
- Special Form…
All physical damage is covered except exclusions such as war, nuclear radiation, earthquake, flood, radon, and others listed in the policy.
CLAIM SETTLEMENT OPTIONS
Depreciation for age, wear, tear
- Functional Replacement Cost
This option, at time of loss, is offered to Broad Form & Special Form policyholders.
No depreciation; repair or replacement uses modern materials and techniques.
Personal Property (furniture, clothing, appliances, electronics, and more)
Claim settlement is Actual Cash Value (depreciation for age, wear & tear).
You choose a deductible (portion you pay). Raising your deductible lowers your premium.
Provides legal defense and a settlement
- to those you may injure, or
- for property you may damage.
These limits can become outdated.
You can have additional coverage with a stand-alone Excess Liability Policy.
- Do you have assets to protect?
o Real estate
o Savings & investments
Offers assistance to visitors injured at your home, even when you are not negligent.
ADDITIONAL LIVING EXPENSE or ADDITIONAL LOSS OF RENTS
Covers the additional expenses you incur elsewhere while your home is rebuilt after a covered loss. Or, it replaces lost income due to displaced tenant after a covered loss.
- Additional Cohabitant (unrelated person)
- Boats, ATVs, Golf Carts
- Business Property
- Business in the Home
- Liability extension for Secondary Homes
- Ordinance or Law
- Scheduled Jewelry, Collectibles, Computers, Musical Instruments
- Utility Vehicles
- Other special needs
We ask for the opportunity to review your needs when purchasing home insurance. We also provide a written review each year.
DISCLAIMER: This brochure is provided as a convenient summary. It is not an offer of coverage. Details, limitations and exclusions are found in the actual policies.