YOUR MOBILE HOME
The Dwelling coverage can protect your Home & Outbuildings such as a detached garage or shed.
Tenant Improvements & Betterments can be covered, up to 10% of Personal Property limit.
Seasonal homes will be considered if the Primary home is insured by Millville Mutual.
- Basic Form, covering Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Windstorm, Hail, Riot, Civil Commotion, Aircraft, Vehicles, Smoke, Vandalism, Theft, Sinkhole Collapse, Volcanic Action, Limited Glass Breakage (Dwelling)
- Broad Form, also covering… Falling Objects, Collapse of Building, Sudden & Accidental Tearing Apart / Burning / Bulging of Heating or A/C Systems (excludes freezing), Accidental Discharge of Liquid/Steam from Plumbing/ Heating / Appliance (exclusions apply), Freezing, Sudden & Accidental Damage from Artificially Generated Electric Current, Weight of Ice & Snow
- Special Form -Home only (Broad Form on Contents)…All physical damage is covered except exclusions such as war, nuclear radiation, earthquake, flood, radon, and others listed in the policy.
CLAIM SETTLEMENT OPTIONS
- Actual Cash Value Depreciation for age, wear, tear
- Replacement Cost – Contents
No depreciation; minimum $15,000 Contents value. This extra-cost option is available on all forms.
- Replacement Cost – Home This extra-cost option is available on the Home itself – Broad or Special Form; homes under 10 years old.
Personal Property (furniture, clothing, appliances, electronics, and more)
Tenant / Renters policies use the Broad Form level of protection.
You choose a deductible (portion you pay) – $100; $250; $500; or $1,000. Raising your deductible lowers your premium.
Provides legal defense and a settlement
- to those you may injure, or
- for property you may damage.
Available limits include $25,000; $50,000; and $100,000.
You can have additional coverage with a stand-alone Excess Liability Policy.
Offers assistance to visitors injured at your home, even when you are not negligent.
ADDITIONAL LIVING EXPENSE
Covers the additional expenses you incur elsewhere while your home is rebuilt after a covered loss.
OTHER COVERAGES AVAILABLE
- Additional Cohabitant (unrelated person)
- Boats, ATVs, Golf Carts
- Business Property
- Business in the Home
- Damage Due to Sewer & Drain Back-Up
- Equipment Breakdown Requires Replacement Cost on Contents; Broad, Tenant or Special From; minimum $15,000 Home Limit.
- Identity Recovery
- Liability extension for Secondary Homes
- Scheduled Jewelry, Collectibles, Computers, Musical Instruments
- Utility Vehicles
- Other special needs
We ask for the opportunity to review your needs when purchasing home insurance. We also provide a written review each year.
DISCLAIMER: This brochure is provided as a convenient summary. It is not an offer of coverage. Details, limitations and exclusions are found in the actual policies.