The Dwelling coverage can protect
- your Primary Home
- Outbuildings such as a detached garage or shed
Coverage perils can be selected as
- Named Peril Form…Fire, Lightning, Explosion,Windstorm, Hail, Riot, Civil Commotion, Aircraft, Vehicles, Smoke,Vandalism & Malicious Mischief, Theft, Sonic Boom, Glass Breakage (building coverage only), Falling Objects,, Sudden & Accidental Tearing Apart / Burning / Bulging of Heating or A/C Systems (excludes freezing), Accidental Discharge of Liquid/Steam from Plumbing/ Heating / Appliance (exclusions apply), Freezing, Sudden & Accidental Damage from Artificially Generated Electric Current, Weight of Ice & Snow
- Special Form…All physical damage is covered except exclusions such as war, nuclear radiation, earthquake, flood, radon, and others listed in the policy.
Claim Settlement Options include
- Replacement Cost Guarantee allows the covered rebuilding cost to exceed the limit shown on your policy.
- Replacement Cost – No depreciation, repair or replacement matches kind & quality before covered loss
- Functional Replacement Cost – No depreciation, repair or replacement uses modern materials and techniques
- Actual Cash Value – Depreciation for age, wear, tear
Personal Property (furniture, clothing, appliances, electronics, and more)
Perils offer same options as above for dwellings.
Claim settlement options include Replacement Cost or Actual Cash Value.
You choose a deductible (portion you pay). Raising your deductible lowers your premium.
Provides legal defense and a settlement
- to those you may injure, or
- for property you may damage.
These limits can become outdated.
Offers assistance to visitors injured at your home, even when you are not negligent.
ADDITIONAL LIVING EXPENSE
Covers the additional expenses you incur elsewhere while your home is rebuilt after a covered loss.
PARTIAL LIST of OTHER COVERAGES
- Identity Recovery
- Sewer & Drain Back-Up
- Mine Subsidence Coverage is automatically included for certain 1-4 Family Homes in 26 Counties and optional in 11 others.
- Erie Secure Advantage, including ID recovery; increased limits for money, guns, jewelry, furs, silverware, lock replacement and more.
- Erie Secure Home Plus has all of the Erie Secure Advantage features + increased limits on business property, longer Additional Living Expense or Rental Value (24 vs 12 months), Siding & Roofing Restoration Coverage, and more.
- Erie Secure Home Plus can also be bundled with Sewer & Drain Back-Up protection
- Scheduled jewelry, collectibles, computers, musical instruments
We ask for the opportunity to review your needs when purchasing home insurance. We also provide a written review each year.
DISCLAIMER: This brochure is provided as a convenient summary. It is not an offer of coverage. Details, limitations and exclusions are found in the actual policies.